- Fully customisable rule definition interface allows the modelling of a wide range of scheduling constraints and preferences
- Flexible penalty scoring system means schedule requirements can be specified based on the importance to the organisation
- Differentiate between shifts at different locations
- What-if scenarios - real time usage can identify the impact of swapping or changing shift allocations
- Suggests changes to repair late notice absences
- Employees can be assigned more than one shift on a day
Ease Of Use
A fully documented platform independent XML interface means minimal integration time.
Flexible options for passing in data and scheduling requirements enables easy modelling
of staff scheduling problems.
ScheduleSolver is the only scheduling engine of its kind available on the market today.
Speed & Optimisation
Extremely fast, advanced problem solving algorithms produce solutions based on your
Developed using .NET and fully supported running under Windows and
Linux environments using .NET Standard.
The engine is used with both web-based (SaaS) and standalone applications.
The XML modelling format allows complete customisation of the parameters, constraints
and objectives unique to each employee scheduling problem.
Allows extracting and presenting to users information about the current best solution as
the solver is running.
As well as generating optimal solutions, ScheduleSolver can also be used as
a rule engine to identify and highlight any violations of constraints and objectives
defined for each scheduling scenario.